- Prosci/ADKAR organizational change management principles
- OCM methodology to identify and apply effective change management strategies
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues & concern
08 Months Contract on a view to extend
Excellent daily payrate
Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
Adaps has been scouted to source “Change Analyst” for a Large Government Organisation @ Parramatta, NSW.
Job Description/Selection Criteria
- Formal training and/or experience in using a recognised OCM methodology to identify and apply effective change management strategies, plans and activities to support Business Unit and Organisational changes;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, liaison, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolutions skills with an emphasis on user and stakeholder engagement;
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 years in a change or project role on a ServiceNow project, experience with ServiceNow is a requirement
- Previous experience in Organizational Change Programs within a large organization (5000+ staff) with multiple business units and functions, across dispersed geographical locations.
- Evidence of your production of change communications and user training resources for previous Change Programs you have been engaged in
- Evidence of your production of Change Management plans for previous Change Programs you have been engaged in
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills at a senior organizational level an absolute ‘must’
- Must be adaptable as to change approaches and messaging to best utilize the NSWPF communications channels
NOTE: Australian Citizens are preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.