- Change Analyst – Prosci/ADKAR
- 4 month contract – $640 per day
- Parramatta NSW – Government organisation
Seeking an experienced Change Analyst for an initial 4 month contract in Parramatta NSW paying $640 per day.
The Change Analyst is responsible for providing Organisational Change Management (OCM) to ICT Capital works within the company to ensure consistent, customer-focused delivery of systems and products. The Change Analyst plays a key role in helping ICT capital works meet business, schedule and budget objectives, with emphasis on the people side of change. The Change Analyst will work with the project to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilisation and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organisation such that business results are achieved.
- Develop and manage change management deliverables required for the project including but not limited to change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials
- Plan, Implement and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the project outcomes
- Identify and proactively manage change risk/issues and develop and implement effective mitigations/resolutions to minimize resistance and maximize user acceptance and adoption of the change
- Effectively engage and manage stakeholders to ensure the change is aligned against the project vision
- Assist the project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change to adopted and embedded within BAU processes
- Apply the principles of adult education with the methodologies and practices of e-learning.
- Prior experience in a similar OCM role
- Ability to develop and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials
- Ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet
- Experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions
- Skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry certifications – Prosci/ADKAR.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 12/11/2015.