Campaign Data Analyst – Multiple Positions
Location : Sydney CBD
Contract Duration : 8 Month+
Multiple Positions!! Interviewing Now!
Good Experience with Campaign management tools such as Teradata CIM/ARM/TCRM,MRM, Tableau
Our client a large Consulting Organisation, is looking for a Campaign Data Analyst to work onsite at one of their major clients
Responsibilities of the role :
* Engaging and building relationships with key stakeholders from marketing, product and of the business units. Developing an understanding of their marketing objectives and consulting around the requirements of their direct marketing campaigns
* Performing the pre analysis of the campaign that may include campaign sizing, the set up of control groups, ROI estimations, Test/learn and experimental design plans.
* Building, automating and executing campaigns within a state of the art technical environment utilising the Teradata SQL.
* Performing the post campaign analysis or PIR (post implementation review) of the campaign which should include analysis of performance against a control group, a or b testing, ROI calculations, and individual segment performance.
* Collate the campaign results in PowerPoint slides and present format and deliver back to original stakeholders along with strategic recommendations
The successful applicant will come from a proven background working in a data driven analytics environment, where the focus has been delivering key insights from large data sets:
* Strong stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to build strong relationships while managing expectations in a fast past environment.
* Exposure to working in a campaign best practice environment will prove highly advantageous (i.e. utilising methodologies listed above)
Technical skills within Teradata, along with campaign management tools such as Teradata CIM/ARM/TCRM , MRM and Tableau
Apply now by sending your CV and a detailed Cover Letter in word format or call Deepthi at 03 8506 6587 to have a confidential discussion.