C- Software Engineer
Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
Salary range from $140k – 150k base + super
Work life balance and excellent benefit
A Senior Engineer is responsible for ensuring continuous innovation and improvement of Client’s – Acurity from inception to deployment to allow our clients to meet their business requirements .
You will work as an integral part of creative and motivated teams to ensure high quality benchmarks are met.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Develop and maintain software programs in accordance with programming specifications. This includes (but is not limited to):
o C Development
o Programming Microsoft SQL
o Architect report development
- Implementing development best practices
- Proactively contributing to improvements in the product, development environment and processes
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Development and Quality Assurance team members to clarify technical requirements and implement the required functionality.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues and defects within the scope of Acurity functionality.
- Provide client support to address specific client needs.
- Work independently and be self-sufficient, whilst having the skills to work collaboratively with business representatives, development and quality assurance team members.
- Be flexible and responsive to fulfilling other duties as required.
- Contribute to Client’s continual drive for Process Improvement.
- Participate in reviews of functionality from a technical and security perspective.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Strong programming skills in C – 10+ years.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL – 5+ years.
- Experience with unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- General knowledge of PC environment including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications including MS Project.
- Degree qualified with relevant work experience in a similar role.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Experience in C++
- Knowledge of the Australian Superannuation domain
- Practical experience with the Acurity product set.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.