- C#.net Developer – Large company
- Permanent position – Melbourne CBD
- SQL, Rest, Web Api, Security, & Architecture
An exciting opportunity for an experienced C#.NET Developer to join a large organisation in Melbourne CBD. This permanent position will have you be part of a team responsible for delivering a range of solutions using the latest technologies.
As part of the Trading Solutions team you will play a key role in the architecture of solutions delivered to the business, and will be involved throughout all stages of the software development process, including consultation with stakeholders, design, coding, testing and post-implementation support and maintenance.
You will be part of a mission-driven team delivering a range of solutions using current and emerging technologies.
- Designing and developing cloud based scalable, high performance trading applications in C# & other latest technologies
- SQL, Rest, Web Api, Security, & Architecture of web based applications
- Troubleshooting and debugging real-time development issues alongside traders.
- Prior experience in programming using Microsoft C# .NET
- Experience or knowledge in developing scalable and performance-critical software through parallel and high performance computing and fine tuning
- In depth understanding of SOA and micro-services and .NET core concepts
- Ability to design and architect complex solutions and an understanding of how to horizontally scale an application
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Gaming or online wagering (betting) experience is highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close on Date.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: