Business Transformation Lead (Lean)
- Permanent role with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- Salary: $190k (Inc. Super) + Bonus
- Dual emphasis on strong Lean diagnostic and program delivery skills
- Emphasis on business transformation
As a Business Transformation Lead you will be part of an Operational Excellence team driving sustainable, strategic business change across the enterprise. We deliver customer and colleague outcomes through innovative and data driven process management, achieving improvements in cost, revenue, quality, service and speed to deliver.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Transformation Lead to join our Operational Excellence team, based in Melbourne CBD, who service Bank business stakeholders. You will lead one or multiple business improvement engagements to transition customer and business experiences to desired future states, as well as driving operating model and process uplift and transformation that will deliver end-to-end business outcomes.
You will leverage your strong Lean diagnostic and program delivery skills to identify, design and implement solutions to address key customer and business challenges. You will manage business engagements, have deep working relationships with Executive and Snr stakeholders and build hybrid, multi-skilled teams to meet their needs. You enjoy being in the detail and ensure the quality of outputs and outcomes.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 8 – 10+ years of relevant working experience – ideally including experience in consulting roles and/or working in complex project environments.
- Exceptional understanding of business process improvement standards and methods, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading programs of work to deliver business and technology improvements.
- A customer focused, strategic mindset.
- Experience developing and delivering target operating models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and the ability to construct and deliver material appropriate to the audience and situation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and a willingness to be hand on, take ownership and deliver great outcomes.
- Financial Services (preferred), Telecommunications or Utilities industry experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.