Business Process Outsourcing Project Manager
- Business Process Outsourcing Project Manager
- Melbourne – Locally based, globally positioned
- Permanent role, performance based remuneration
A large global Business Process Outsourcing company are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a permanent position in Melbourne CBD.
The company offers a wide range of services including back office support, customer acquisition, customer service, technical support and application development.
They service private and publicly listed clients in Australia, the UK, US and Asia from 12 state-of-the-art centres in the Philippines, Australia and the Dominican Republic, across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
A Project Manager is required to ensure all client requirements are met and they experience a smooth on boarding process. The candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination of internal departments, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ability to travel frequently at short notice – overseas and interstate
- Project management in contract centre environments
- Contact centre and BPO knowledge/experience
- Operational and account management experience in a contact centre environment.
- Contact Centre related qualifications and certifications
- Project Management Professional certification – Prince2, PMP
- Six Sigma certification
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: