Business Process Analyst
- 12+ Months Contract
- Must have process mapping experience (imaping tool is a plus)
- Experience with advanced metering and smart meter operations
Skillset and Capability
- Demonstrated capability to deliver within tight schedules
- Strong process improvement design and process mapping skills
- An ability to manage a wide variety of business stakeholders
- Solid experience in developing business requirements
- Previous experience in business transformation programs
- Knowledge of advanced metering and smart meter operations
- Experience in running workshops with stakeholders to develop business processes and requirements.
- Ability to challenge the status quo in a respectful manner
- Development of business processes necessary to commence digital utility operations
- Arrange and facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Deliver processes and business requirements as inputs for enterprise systems developed as part of the digital utility program
- Provide regular updates on progress to program management
- Support business stakeholders and the IT teams in the design and development of the IT solutions to ensure the best cost/benefit outcomes for client.
- Assist the change management team by providing inputs for change impact assessments and training content and supporting them in briefings/training for stakeholders
- Ensure that business process documentary deliverables are provided within the given time frames
- Refine processes based on feedback and testing results
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on (03) 8506 6547 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.