Business Intelligence Trainer/Consultant
- Business Intelligence Trainer/Consultant
- PART-TIME (2-3 sessions)
Candidate must have an appreciation for teaching and learning and the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies.
The objective of this PART-TIME (2-3 sessions) is to deliver technical training classes to non MSBI background people.
- Deliver quality classroom instruction.
- Provide training material on the BI stack.
- Provide feedback/manuals on course materials and help to improve them based on delivery experience.
- Deliver trainings on Microsoft BI Technology (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS), BI reporting, Power BI and visualization.
- Conduct sessions on data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, Database programming, design, or modelling experience
- MCT with relevant certifications in Power BI courses
- Working and training knowledge in relevant area.
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner.
- Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.