Business Intelligence (SD with MDM)
Business Intelligence – SD with MDM experience
You will design solutions and lead technical delivery teams with a clear objective to deliver a highly scalable, accessible and commercially appropriate BI ecosystem that ensures business goals are met and the right data is available to stakeholders at the right time.
You will stand out from the crowd with 10+ Years of experience in enterprise technology environments showcasing the following:
- Data warehousing architectural strategy & design
- ETL solution design
- Data modelling
- MDM solution design and development
- Big Data design & strategy
- Report design and creation
- Data discovery/visualisation & dashboard design and creation
- Leadership of technical delivery resources
- Superior communication skills and stakeholder management are essential
- Ability to lead technical workshops to drive business outcomes
- Documenting Design
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse & Big Data technologies / platforms – HP Vertica, IBM Infosphere/Data Stage/RDMS, Bryteflow CDC, AWS, Google BQ
- Knowledge of BI & Reporting technologies / platforms – COGNOS, Business Objects, TM1, Tableau
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.