Business Intelligence Manager
MANAGER BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
05 years fixed term contract ASAP start
Large scale project, great culture and team
The Manager Business Intelligence is responsible for leading the development, enhancement and support of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing Applications (DWH), to both internal and external clients. As the Business Intelligence Manager, you will support and mentor the BI team and take responsibility for continuous improvement initiatives and ensuring high quality data is maintained and accessible. This role will work in collaboration with IT stakeholder
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Significant experience in a similar role, delivering strategically aligned BI Solutions to business priorities. Demonstrated ability to identify and engage effectively with the end customer, establish collaborative trusted working relationships required to deliver technology solutions designed to enhance business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading high performing teams, mentoring and coaching team members through all stages of career and personal development
- Expertise in prioritising and delivering a plan of work in collaboration with business, technology and external delivery partners, designed to meet strategic goals.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills, and the ability to adapt these to a diverse range of stakeholders and contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in providing ongoing support and maintenance of BI and Data Warehouse environments.
- Demonstrated use of Business Intelligence tools in the collection, validation, analysis, interpretation and communication of complex data sets.
- Extensive experience with different technologies and products, including but not limited to: SAS, Visual Analytics tools (such as SAS VA, Qlikview, Qliksense, Power BI or Tableau), ORACLE (or DB2 or similar).
- Exp in managing BI team team of 9
- Some hands on experence in leading team that consists of BI, DW and Sas analyst
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: