Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Melbourne CBD location
- 6 months’ contract with view to extend
- Large Healthcare Insurance providers
Our client a leading organization has engaged Adaps to source for BI Developer to join their Data Management and Security team at Melbourne.
This role is to lead in ensuring the safety and security of all information systems assets.
- Analyse requirements and design solutions that meet business objectives while also furthering the Data Office objectives
- Consult and collaborate with your peers in designing robust and supported solutions
- Model patterns, pipelines, and analytical solutions using Data Office guidelines and preferred solutions
- Are hands on, and develop, test, and operate solutions
- Keep yourself up-to-date with emerging technology and trends in data
- Support the Data Office in the development and implementation of its Data Strategy, Data Governance program, Data Quality and Big Data Platform approaches and frameworks
- A thorough understanding of ETL frameworks and DW/DM processing patterns
- Notable experience with dimensional modelling techniques
- Expert level SQL/TSQL skills
- Solid DML skills with database development/administration exposure
- Substantial ‘enterprise’ experience with SSIS, including implementing complex data pipelines within best practice frameworks, at scale
- Solid experience with SSAS/SSRS and Microsoft BI Tools including Power BI
- A background with Microsoft scripting and programming languages
- Exposure to implementing solutions on-premise and via Azure IAAS and PAAS.
- Best practice data principles, frameworks, approaches, technologies and tools
- Agile development methodologies
- Automation where possible
- Cloud first approaches
- DevOps approaches
Good to Have Skills:
- Azure related Big Data or Stream Processing experience.
- Python, Java, Scala skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: