Business Intelligence – Big Data
- Business Intelligence- Big data
- Sydney CBD
- Perm role
Adaps has been scouted Business Intelligence-Big data Consultant with one of our large clients in Sydney.
- 5+ years’ experience using Data Integration & Reporting Technologies, e.g. Informatica BDM.
- 5+ years proven career history in Data Integration using Big Data Frameworks.
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Governance e.g. Big Data Asset Management
- Good understanding of Data Architectures, Data Models & DW BI concepts.
- Build Big Data Platform based on AWS technologies like EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, Graph DB, Athena, and S3.
- Extensive knowledge & expertise in Spark, Scala/ Python, BIG data analysis & reporting technologies.
- Experience in monitoring, administering & tuning AWS Environments from Performance & Cost perspective.
- Strong knowledge base in SQL, Graph QL
- Code reviews, peer reviews and automated testing are part of your DNA.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Experience with ETL tools like Informatica Big Data Management, EIC (preferred), Datastage
- Experience with AWS Redshift Spectrum, Graph DB and Athena.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash).
- Experience working within an Agile development environment.
- A solid understanding and practical experience using Map reduce jobs.
- Experience with working with Log processing tools, report creation and scheduling
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.