Business Intelligence and Analytics Specialist
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyse business requirements and translate them to technical solutions.
- Engage with Data and Analytics colleagues to provide technical leadership in delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Design and develop Power BI dashboards and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) reports and undertake analysis, interpretation and manipulation of data.
- Develop, improve, and maintain the Council’s data warehouse on Microsoft SQL sever
- Conduct data analysis through the development of statistical models using R or Python.
- Develop complex TSQL scripts for adhoc data extraction and data transformation.
- Demonstrate the application of the client values in all aspects of your work.
- Participate effectively in the ongoing processes of the client’s team meetings and the organisation’s performance management process.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to work health and safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties and projects reasonably requested by your direct supervisor or senior management.
- Degree qualified in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Proficient with business intelligence reporting and visualization tools, including Power BI and SSRS
- Hands on progressive experience with managing Microsoft SQL Server databases and across Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Azure Data Factory)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Proven experience in building machine learning projects using Python or R.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with experience in data modelling business requirements
- In depth knowledge and understanding of best practice data governance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements