Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, and precedents.
The position is a team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership within the positions assigned Work Area.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas. It will work collaboratively within a creative, effective, agile, and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve Scheme performance.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Delivering BI analytics that are coordinated and consistent with other accounts.
- Developing and delivering strong methodology and business resources.
- Interpreting trends and analysis in the context of the scheme.
- Translating key data insights into value adding products.
- Collaborating across the branch to ensure consistent analytics, actions, and messaging.
- Articulating complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders with varied levels of data literacy
- Expert level SQL and/or SAS Skills with a minimum of 6 or more years in Business Intelligence/ Data arena. Certifications in SAS or SQL development will be well regarded.
- Experience in working with raw data and drawing compelling and actionable insights. Experience in SAS Viya, Tableau, Qlikview or similar will be well regarded. Certifications in any of the visualization tools will be well regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on +61 3 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.