Business Development Manager – Utilities
Our client is a large international enable the successful candidate to services company specializing in the delivery of IT and related services across tier one and enterprise markets in the Australian marketplace.
Our client organization is dynamic, passionate and successful; our market is diverse, challenging and competitive.
We have an opening for a motivated, enthusiastic person who is customer focused and results driven, to fill the position of Business Development Manager – Utilities based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
An attractive base salary coupled with our performance based bonus structure will enable an OTE of circa $400k
To be considered you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful:
- Leading the Business Development initiatives across the sector
- Managing contracts and understanding Utilities environment
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills (Multi level relationships)
- Efficient planning of multi departmental visits and BD plans
- Advanced Presentation skills to varied audiences
- Managing C suite Utility relationships
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
As a Utilities BDM you must have experience in contract negotiation and sales proccsses, as well as the processes required to influence decision makers and specifiers.
Previous experience in the Utilities sector is essential as well as an understanding of the systems and applications typically found within Utilities.
An attractive salary and bonus package will be negotiated commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 0390216986 Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au