- Government agency – 6 month contract (further 6 month extension)
- Canberra ACT – Business Analyst
- SQL server – Testing – ASAP start
The Business Analyst will primarily be assigned to the Business Analysis and Testing discipline of the project team undertaking business and testing activities required to support the implementation and operational aspects of the project.
- The production of high quality business requirements documentation
- Plan, take responsibility and manage the acceptance procedures for business requirements for multiple projects
- Production of test cases and undertaking system testing and acceptance activities at various stages in the development cycle
- Maintaining project documentation and other system related tasks as required.
- Demonstrated recent experience as a business analyst in a system development or enhancement project
- Extensive experience in producing high quality requirements documentation
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements gathering
- Experience in developing test cases and undertaking system and end-stage testing
- Basic SQL data manipulation skills and preferably experience with Microsoft SQL Server environments
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 07/10/2014.