Business Analyst – Visa/Mastercard/Acquiring
- 6 months with potential to extend for at least another 6 months
- Daily Rate Range: $700 – $800/Day
- Ideally someone who can migrate customer from old to new platform, create go to market strategy, look at data and decide which customer will go as pilot and which ones as second move.
- Serve as the primary conduit between the customer and various Client stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, Legal, Pricing, Merchant Helpdesk and Fulfilment teams, Technology and Product.
- Work with the business to analyse business requirements and produce documented and approved specifications for any new or change to technology applications and/or business processes.
- Maximise the Value being delivered by ensuring all features and stories are aligned to business value.
- Works with the Product Owner to refine the backlog of the team through prioritisation, estimation and decision making.
- Supports Developers, Engineers and UX designers in understanding the requirements, so they can deliver on their commitments.
- Works with Product Owner to:
- Develop product CVPs and supporting customer materials.
- Develop migration strategy and documented approach as each feature is developed.
- Define customer offerings for each gateway of choice.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, particularly in migrating customers to a new product offering.
- In-depth understanding of Financial Products, processes, and systems.
- Exposure to International and Domestic Card Schemes.
- Understand of Card Acquiring and Issuing.
- Creativity and simplifying complex processes and issues, problem solving and analysis.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to communicate a vision to key stakeholders and teams and working with product owner to develop it into a shaped backlog of key features, epics stories and goals for individual sprints.
- Comfortable leading workshops in a cross functional business and IT team through the discovery, development, and operational usage stage of change.
- Ability to innovate, adapt and grasp new skills and content.
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships.
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making.
- Responsible for capturing and grooming business requirements into features, epics & tasks including dependencies in collaboration with the squads that align with business requirements.
- Perform analysis (scenario, policy, customer, data, gap, change, etc.,) to articulate business needs and solution requirements.
- Produce As Is and To Be Process Maps
- Develop process models, data models, business rules, target operating models, workflows, reporting and other required outputs.
- Assists the Product Owner to define the business value and outcomes.
- Expert in translating end user/customer insights into Features, Epics & Tasks
- Participates and leads workshops.
- Analyse the impact of proposed solutions holistically to support change with Business Impact Assessments.
- Assists the Product Owner to define Migration strategy and go to Market activities.
- Support implementation of backlog items aligned to domains and achievement of associated business outcomes for Gateway of Choice (CyberSource) program.
- Customer and Stakeholder are at the centre of all analysis.
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements, perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalated events, issues, or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.