Business Analyst-Trading and risk management
- Business Analyst-Trading and Risk management
- 12 months – open to FTC
- Sydney base only
What we need:
- We would typically look for seasoned business analysts who are adept at gathering complex requirements from Front office traders and salespeople and also from front line risk managers. They need to understand the trading lifecycle and have good amount of knowledge of different risk functionals. Looking at some of the projects that we are likely to work on experience with Fraud, AML, and trade surveillance will be ideal.
- 3+ years’ experience in pricing and/or risk validation for financial markets
- Previous experience with financial markets technology from a Financial Markets FO or Risk perspective.
- Experience working with offshore teams (preferably India) in an Agile setting
- Experienced in dealing with Risk, Product Control and Front Office stakeholders in both Markets and Treasury divisions
- Experience across multiple roles including:
- Front Office Support to the trading floor for derivative trading systems for (P&L, Pricing, Risk, Market Data, Curves, and Pricing Data Setup)
- Senior Business Analyst on development projects for Regulatory Requirements, Back Office Changes and also Asset Class implementations.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Murex and/or Calypso
- Experience on regulatory projects
- Hands-on knowledge of FO configuration
- instruments, generators, curves, market data, market conventions, etc
- Expert knowledge of FO setup
- Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
- Expert knowledge of how to analyze P&L and sensitivity issues within technology platforms
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.