Business Analyst (Testing and Technical Writer)
Business Analyst(Tester and Technical Writer)
Tuggerah with occasional travel to Port Macquarie
6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate
Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source Business Analyst with high-level technical writing and testing skills. BA will be required to test, describe and document changes required in migrating existing applications to a new platform.
Please read the attached PD and let me know your thoughts, as we are keen to pursue this opportunity with you.
- Define and document change requirements necessary to successfully implement planned platform migration
- Support the continuous implementation of high-quality and purpose-based solutions for maximum benefit
- Participate in the testing and documentation of long-term solutions
- Define and contextualise business issues and work with stakeholders to identify and document solutions
- Utilise business analysis practices and skills to document proposed and identified changes to end user and application support required
- High-level proficiency in technical writing, including describing and documenting changes
- High-level experience in documenting and defining changes to be implemented an end-user and application support team level
- Experience in testing applications as part of the documentation process
- Proven ability to prioritise, think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: