Business Analyst – Senior
Senior/Lead Business Analyst
Business Transformation Program, Agile thinking and future focused
Large Government Organisation – Business Focused BA roles
6 -12 months contracts – 6 open roles – Excellent $$$ per day rate on offer!
Melbourne / Geelong
Work life balance with Flexibility
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Business Analyst for a large government organisation to work on large business transformation project in Melbourne.
Client is mainly focusing on:
- Business transformation program
- Experience working on projects with Digital transformation initiatives (Highly desirable)
- Agile thinking and future focused
- RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Vendor management
- Business problem solving skills
Your new role
The Senior Business Analyst role is to provide business analyst services to support the delivery of Strategy. The Senior Business Analyst role is to engage with the business to understand the business context and the business case for change. The will work with the business to define outcomes and benefits, elicit, document and model business requirements.
The person in this position is responsible for but not limited to;
- Engaging with the business to understand the initiative context and business case for change in order to assist identification of business objectives and required outcomes
- Identifying key business requirements through consultation with the business, formal analysis and assessment of needs
- Facilitating discussion with stakeholders and vendors to understand their issues, needs and expectations
- Working individually or in a team of business analysts to develop and model business requirements, process models and use cases in accordance with best practice business analysis frameworks and methodologies
- Undertake business impact analysis in support of organisational change management
- Assist with benefits realisation planning
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations and implement improvements to processes, systems and work practices.
- Implementing Requirements Traceability using the defined methods and tools throughout the project lifecycle to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Contributing to the preparation of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans & scripts, and lead/support the business representatives in the conducting of their UAT
- You will be passionate about the new direction of Client Strategy thrive on the opportunity to be instrumental in the organisations significant change and transformation.
- You must be able to work with and influence people across entire organisations and beyond. Some of the skills and experience you will possess include but not limited to;
- Proven experience as a Business (non-IT) BA (minimum of 5 years)
- Strong experience in business analysis disciplines including requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation, requirements management, business process design, process analysis and modelling, data analysis and modelling, use cases and user stories
- Experience in establishing and building productive relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and work autonomously
- Ability to undertake effective research and analysis
- Understanding of an IT Software Development Life Cycle
- User Acceptance Testing and knowledge of testing tools
- Competent in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong commitment to organisational values and mission
- Strong experience in conducting presentations and facilitating discussion groups
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: