Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Role: Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Location – Bright, VIC
- Duration – 6 Months (with a possibility of extension)
The business analyst will work closely with the program’s project manager, and will be
- Supporting program and project governance requirements;
- Contributing to the design of target state architecture and design standards;
- Designing and implementing target state business processes and system configurations;
- Facilitating successful change management and embedding including program communications, training and user guides;
- Contributing to the design of broader application governance and implementation review processes.
The project manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the development of a Steering Committee charter;
- Establishing and running program and project governance;
- Managing multiple Council stakeholders and vendors;
- Overseeing delivery of implementations to Council requirements;
- Overseeing target state architecture, design standards and integration points;
- Overseeing successful change management and embedding;
- Establishing broader application governance and implementation review processes;
- Establishing governance of ongoing major and minor technology improvements.
Service providers will be assessed on:
- Ability to design and implement a) business processes and b) system configurations that
- improve customer outcomes;
- Ability to support program governance requirements;
- Ability to facilitate successful change management;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and vendors;
- Local Government experience is desirable but not necessary
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.