Business Analyst – Potts Hill NSW
- Business Analyst – Potts Hill NSW
- 3 month contract – $560 per day
- Large government organisation
An experienced Business Analyst is required in Potts Hill, NSW for 3 months with a Government organisation.
This role is specifically designated to develop a Robust Business Case a Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Implementation Project.
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate proposed system solutions in close liaison with system developers to ensure delivery of solutions is consistent with the organisation’s expectations
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet the organisation’s expectations
- Review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models
- Assist in the production of a robust business case that includes options analysed, impact assessments and funding recommendations where required.
- Prior experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect
- Experience in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call David Wells on 1800 50 51 52. Applications close on 17/01/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: