Business Analyst- Office 365
- Business Analyst – Office 365
- 9 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
The Business Analyst is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects within Client. The position works with both internal and external delivery partners within the Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI). This position directly reports to the Project Manager.
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models;
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Evaluate proposed system solutions in close liaison with system developers to ensure delivery of solutions is consistent with Client expectations;
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet Client expectations;
- Review and analyses business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models;
- Assist in the production of a robust business case that includes options analyzed, impact assessments and funding recommendations where required;
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders in order to ensure successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction;
- High level experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems;
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
- Experience in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause;
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Recent Office 365 implementation experience for a 10K+ user base.
- Recent Windows7 to Windows10 upgrade experience and application remediation for a 10K+ user base.
- Lotus Notes to Outlook upgrade experience for a 10K+ user base
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au