Business Analyst (Non Technical) with Aged Care industry exp
Skills and key tasks:
- People skills – Ability to communicate strongly and work SME’s and business and technology stakeholders from ground-up to Senior levels
- Assessing Aged Care standards and using analysis skills to identify methods and metrics for compliance
- Analysing data dictionaries, files and databases to identify sources of data to identify and generate requirements
- Reporting design analysis and associated requirements to deliver information effectively to business users
- Generating and documenting hypothesis for testing using data analysis techniques
- Support design, build, test and implementation phases of project.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.