Business Analyst -Human Resources
- Systems and Data Analyst for HR Project
- 8 months contract (on a view to extension)
- A government project
We are looking for a talented Systems and Data Analyst for HR Project.
- Identify ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ system and data requirements for a large HR system change
- Perform analysis over various production-scale data sets to drive business decisions
- Use various methods to analyses, query and migrate data
- Act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Identify risks, issues and escalate to the Project Manager for review;
- Ability to understand and configure future HR systems and assist with business process automation forms/tools and system interfaces.
To be considered you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in identifying ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ system and data requirements
- Demonstrated experience with strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong engagement skills and ability to act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, transform and join for a successful data load as part of data migration
- Ability to use various methods to analyses and query data under limited direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or similar
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sam on 038506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.