Business Analyst- Financial force
- Business Analyst- Financial force
- 6 – 12 Months
IT Business Analyst who will be reporting into the Project Manager with a focus on analysing Business Change & Delivery. The key focus will be on a Transformation Project and will be responsible for supporting the project team through undertaking gap analysis, requirements gathering, test strategy and planning and user stories. Will also be required to maintain governance and stakeholder engagements.
Tasks / Experience:
- Directly support the Project Manager when delivery Project activities
- Develop and complete excellent documentation
- Analyse current state versus future state
- Undertake the development of the business case, document
- Undertake requirements gathering in order to translate technical change to the business
- Mandatory experience in implementing Financial force
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst (specifically on HR Systems)
- Exposure and experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Solid understanding of the full project lifecycle and experience with business analysis techniques and project management methodologies when delivering project changes
- Ability to work effectively and showcase strong collaboration within a small team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Understanding of risk and change management methodologies
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: