Business Analyst – EForm
- Business Analyst – EForm
- 12-month contract (with option to extend)
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy client
- Attractive rate
Experienced Business Analyst required to:
- Support requests of internally developed solutions from feasibility and development to implementation including the creation and ongoing governance required for the creation and management of electronic forms (eForm) and other Self-Service Software Applications. The Business Analyst will undertake initial reviews of business need, justification and process impact analysis and produced the required document to ensure smooth business change.
- Support a range of other business side initiates by producing clear and concise documentation for the purpose of articulating business problems and opportunities without a bias towards technical solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to capture problem statements, process mapping and business benefits related to requests without bias to a presumed solution.
- Work with business stakeholders to better understand requirements, document process and procedure impacts and identify upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Seek continual feedback from business stakeholders and product owners in regard to OCM activities relating to requirements.
- Assist with the creation of supporting documentation.
- Assist with the documentation and tracking of meeting outcomes, deliverables and actions
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation for the purpose of articulating business problems and opportunities without a bias towards technical solutions.
- Proven interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work in a collaborative manner with customers, business units and key stakeholders.
- Strong skills in problem solving, decision making and time management
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple assignments and tasks
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role including Microsoft office products.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sam on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.