Business Analyst – Cyber Security
- Business Analyst – Cyber Security
- 6 Month contract with a view to extension
- Large Energy Client in Sydney
- Rate on offer upto $885/day incl super (Flexible)
- Must have experience in Cyber Security
About the role: The Business Analyst role is responsible for the measurement, reporting, analysis, and reviews of key business systems and processes, and contributes to providing superior customer service and operational performance. The Business Analyst will also assist to promote change by identifying and implementing improvements into business processes, plus aid to provide high quality support to the management teams, particularly in the delivery of efficient operational and financial performance.
- Establish and maintain business performance and financial information to assess business activity and performance trends, including appropriate reporting and auditing of data
- Identify and collect management systems data for statistical analysis and maintenance of key performance indices and assist in the preparation of monthly reports to ensure a consistent approach in assessing and improving performance
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on CAPEX and OPEX business activities and performance, including the review, monitoring and analysis of financial and statistical data, to assist in improving commercial performance
- Identify, develop, implement and monitor procedures, practices, processes and relevant regulatory legislation to enable the most effective compliant operation and efficient performance to meet best practice
- Produce timely and accurate financial reports on the progress of projects to ensure business objectives are met, issues and improvements are being identified and managed and standards adhered to.
- Provide advice to senior management team in the development, analysis and reporting of objectives and key performance criteria
- Continually build relationships ensuring ongoing improvement in communication across business units, to better deliver key business objectives
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts consistent with business
- Demonstrated experience in a similar/professional role in the Construction or Consulting or Energy/Electrical or Utilities industry
- Demonstrated experience in business/requirements analysis in a large enterprise
- Demonstrated reporting and policy/process development experience in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- A thorough knowledge of business/project processes and practices including the identification, analysis, design, documentation and implementation of business processes
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Ability to document current and proposed business processes using tools including process maps, diagrams and tables
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to identify data and trends in detailed reports to senior management in order facilitated improved decision making
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, communication, liaison and interpersonal
- skills at all levels including senior management
- Effective organisational skills in order to manage and implement large, complex and varying workloads and initiatives delivering continuous business improvement
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
- Diploma in Business or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.