- Contract Opportunity
- Sydney Based role (Remote)
- Rate to the contractor $885.74/day incl super
The Cyber security Technical Business Analyst role is a blended role of a Business Analyst, Cyber Analyst and Technical Writer responsible for the measurement, reporting, analysis, and reviews of key cyber security processes, and contributes to operational performance and increasing Cyber security maturity. The Cyber security Technical Business Analyst will also assist to promote change by identifying and implementing improvements into operations processes, plus aid to provide high quality support to the cyber security management team that is currently delivering a large-scale cyber security maturity uplift program of work.
As a Cyber security Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Work with ICT Operations teams to collect and analyse technical data, and assist with development and execution of cyber security remediation plans.
- Identifying and collecting management systems data for statistical analysis and maintenance of key performance indices.
- Identifying, developing, implementing and monitoring procedures, practices, processes and relevant regulatory legislation to enable the most effective compliant operation and efficient performance to meet best practice.
- Providing advice to senior management team in the development, analysis and reporting of objectives and key performance criteria.
- Continually building relationships ensuring ongoing improvement in communication across business units, to better deliver key business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar/professional role in the Construction or Consulting or Energy/Electrical or Utilities industry.
- An understanding of ICT operations processes and practices including the identification, analysis, design, documentation and implementation of processes.
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Ability to document current and proposed processes using tools including process maps, diagrams and tables.
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to identify data and trends in detailed reports to senior management in order facilitated improved decision making.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems.
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, communication, liaison and interpersonal skills at all levels including senior management.
- Effective organisational skills to manage and implement large, complex and varying workloads and initiatives delivering continuous business improvement.
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
- Diploma of Computer Science or Cyber security or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications or certifications.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.