12 months on extendable basis
Australian Citizen with NV1 security clearance is preferred.
One of our Defense clients located in Canberra is looking for Business Analyst to work in large complex IT environment
The Unified Operational Communications (UOC) program’s mandate is to enable the AFP to integrate an increasingly data-driven communications and operating environment, while maintaining a focus on key elements including, quality of service and coordination.
The program will directly address current communication and information delivery over a number of separate systems including, negotiating support, secure messaging and fax enterprise mobility and tactical command and dispatch to deliver operations improvements.
The UOC program will provide a delivery channel for enhancements made by a number of related programs of work which are delivering data centre, infrastructure, network and integrated information outcomes.
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated AFP personnel, consist of the following:
- Business analysis and business services alignment;
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops;
- Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios; Analyse and map processes, user interaction and information flows;
- Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business stakeholders and the program team
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
- Demonstrated Business Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
- Experience in using Sparx EA software or similar for BA modelling and/or requirements specifications;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into an IT systems framework;
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships across a range of stakeholders (both business and technical) and the ability to negotiate persuasively with relevant technical stakeholders;
SFIA6 Skill Level
Business Analysis: BAUN Level 4
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525/03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: