- 2 years Fixed-term contract
- The salary for the role is $109,037, going up to $110,945 from 1 December 2017
- Work location: Melbourne
Adaps has been scouted to source Business Analyst (Medical) to work with the Large Government Organisation in Melbourne.
The purpose of this position is to:
Enabling change at Medical Panels by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver efficiencies. Support the planning, development and implementation of initiatives, for continuous improvement of Medical Panel operations and drive acceptance into the business and across many stakeholder groups. The Business Analyst will engage with the business to understand the context, define outcomes and benefits, elicit, document and model business requirements and the business case for change.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
Skills and experience
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) as a Business Analysis (non-IT) with database, and SAS experience.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively liaise with a broad range of internal stakeholders and ensure ‘buy in’, including experience in conducting presentations and facilitating groups.
- Significant experience in developing, analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Well-developed evaluative, analytical, statistical and computer skills with demonstrated experience in developing and undertaking statistical, evaluative and analytical work.
- Demonstrated experience in providing authoritative analytical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously with limited guidance.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills and a proven ability to meet strict timelines/deadlines and self-manage workloads.
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email (Lotus notes preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Knowledge of database design and management.
- Understanding of personal injury and relevant legislation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.