- Business Analyst
- Location : Barton,ACT
- 12 months Contract with Excellent Payrate
- Large Federal Department
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source Business Analyst with one of the Federal Department with excellent pay rate
Please read the description and let me know your thoughts, as we are keen to pursue this opportunity with you.
- Demonstrated Business Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment.
- Able to build information models;
- Demonstrated strong working experience in Big Data business IT deployments;
- Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into an IT systems framework;
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- The ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships across a range of stakeholders (both business and technical) and the ability to negotiate persuasively with relevant technical stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: