- Business Analyst
- Contract for 6 months
- Port Macquarie
- Start Date : ASAP
One of our Large Energy Client is looking for Business Analyst is responsible Perform business analysis activities including engagement, understanding customer needs, defining requirements, design, document analysis, develop user stories / use cases, document processes, provide options, play back to stakeholders, support transition and readiness, and utilisation of solutions.
- Define and contextualise business problems and work with stakeholders to identify and recommend solutions
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of prototypes and implementation of longer term solutions
- Support the continuous implementation of high quality and fit for purpose solutions for maximum benefit
- Develop and prepare traditional, agile and DevOps business analysis practices and documentation (e.g. business requirements, functional specification, test cases, and other artefacts as required).
- Project experience in the delivery of SaaS customer management and/or service management systems.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work in traditional waterfall, Agile, prototyping, design thinking, and DevOps modes of operation
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or professional certification
- 10 years plus experience in business analysis
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12881