Role :.Business Analyst
Location : Canberra
Job Type : Contract for 12 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for Business Analyst to perform a number of tasks within the Business Applications Branch, which will include implementing critical ICT services on client networks and the implementation of major change programs such as the International Communications Network (ICN).
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurately written documentation for a non-technical audience including: business process maps; user stories and logical data models/entity relationship models.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality written documentation for technical, project and development staff including: use cases; functional requirement specifications; data dictionaries; and data flow diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems; including bespoke, off-the-shelf, and cloud-based software business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for System development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Analysis and design of business requirements for business system solutions to agreed time, cost and quality requirements as both a team lead and team member.
- Utilise and promote best practice methodologies for application development and management.
The response will:
- Provide an overview of 800 words or less describing the experience and success developing and supporting applications using Microsoft development tools and platforms, specifically .Net
- Address the criteria in relation to relevant skills set out at items above (no more than 400 words for each skill in item).
The security clearance level for this position is: NV1 OR NV2
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6560 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: