Position Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months’ contract on extendable basis
One of our Federal Client is hiring Business Analyst to join their team. He/She will be responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects. The position works with both internal and external delivery partners within Strategic Technologies & Planning (ST&P). This position directly reports to the Project Manager.
Business analyst with experience dealing complex or large information systems projects
To be suitable for this position candidates need to address the following Key
* High level experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems;
* Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
* Experience in analyzing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause;
* Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
* Demonstrated organizational, time management and prioritizing skills;
* Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
* Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies;
* Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for the role.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: