Are you an experienced Business Analyst and waiting for your next opportunity?
Do you stay in the North/West suburbs of Melbourne and don’t feel like travelling to city every day?
If yes, then this role is for you!!!
As a business analyst your role will be to support projects through the delivery of a broad range of analysis activities including business case development, requirements development (elicitation, management and communication), business process analysis and design, solution validation, and project implementation support activities.
You will be responsible to –
- Develop a strong understanding of the business environment, business needs, and the business case for change
- Identify key business requirements through engagement with business stakeholders, conducting formal analysis and assessment of needs
- Conduct requirements prioritisation, traceability and communication
- Develop and make recommendations for business solutions based on sound research and analysis
- Support business case development and analysis related to project initiation as required
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders and delivery partners
- Support Project Office processes including Risk, Action and Change Management
- Conduct business analysis planning, and support the creation of project plans and work estimates
- Develop and deliver endorsed business requirement specifications and supporting process models
- Review proposed solutions against documented requirements and project objectives
- Undertake quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and provide feedback to team members
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative team atmosphere, supporting other Business Analysts and delivery partners
- Support project implementation activities as needed (e.g. user acceptance testing, end user training)
- Participate in constructive and effective post implementation review activities
To be qualified you should have –
- Experience in Point of Sale (PoS) solution implementation projects
- Experience in Payments related projects
- Extensive business analysis experience (3+ years) within a project environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in business analysis functions including planning, requirements development and management, and solution validation
- Knowledge and experience in a broad range of business analysis techniques including but not limited to: benchmarking, workshops (focus groups, brainstorming, requirements, walkthroughs), process modelling, data modelling, data analysis, non-functional requirements analysis, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and use cases
- Understanding of systems design lifecycle, project methodologies, and business analysis approaches
- Experience in project implementation support activities including work practice development, UAT and end-user training delivery
- Highly adaptable in BA approach based on unique needs of each initiative
- Self-motivated and proactive with emphasis on high-quality, on-time delivery
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience in invoicing and payment processes within the insurance sector highly regarded
- Experience in the practical application of continuous improvement methodologies highly regarded
So don’t miss this opportunity and APPLY now or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or Connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929 ref: 12471
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: