- Business Analyst – Process Improvement Project
- Canberra ACT – Large government organisation
- 3 month contract – Potential 3 month extension
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a Process Improvement Project in Canberra, ACT. The initial contract is for a period of 3 months with a potential 3 month extension.
The relevant department is in the process of restructuring and implementing a new system and associated processes. As the initial scope did not include the reorganisation, implementation and training aspects, these requirements will be delivered under a separate project. Both projects will work closely together to achieve mutual outcomes.
A Business Analyst is required as part of the Process Improvement Project to define interfaces for the new system with external clients; and develop process maps and training material, including guidelines and operational procedures for the transition.
The Process Improvement Project is currently being fully scoped and planned and the project team has identified the requirement to acquire a business analyst to start the engagement and requirements gathering tasks.
To support the Project team to deliver the defined outcomes, a highly skilled and self-motivated Business Analyst / Technical Writer is required to:
- Define the external interface requirements for the system in consultation with the developers and the external service providers
- Review current processes, develop process maps and guidelines for new processes and identify gaps and issues
- Develop supporting documentation and presentation material in support of the process improvement activities.
The scope also includes:
- finalisation of the organisation structure
- specification of the external interface requirements
- implementation of the process improvements
- developing guidelines and presentation material
- implementation of plastic cards for certification identification
- Prior experience in similar role(s), on large and complex projects
- Experience defining requirements and solution design documentation
- Experience in process mapping and business process reengineering
- Experience in technical writing and documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 17/10/2014.