- Business Analyst – January 2016 to June 2016
- $640 per day – Parramatta NSW – 5 months
- Government organisation – Transformation Project
Adaps are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a 5 month contract in Parramatta NSW paying $640 per day.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Procure, install and configure a suitable solution to replace the legacy helpdesk IT ticketing software
- Establish and ITIL based ICT incident, service request, service asset and configuration management, change and problem management capability
- Support service delivery improvement by establishing a Service Catalogue in conjunction with ICT providers with the current ICT customer service improvement initiative
- Establish integration with SAP to support legislative and policy reporting requirements
- Establish accurate identification of ICT assets throughout the asset lifecycle
- Establish appropriate governance and resource management structures
- Establish programs for transitional change, including education and ongoing training
- Successful migration of non IT assets from the existing peregrine Asset Centre including ongoing support
- Train operational support teams
- Decommission of old systems.
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect
- Ability to use industry standard software testing tools, e.g. MQC, QTP and knowledge if testing methodologies
- Highly developed skills in MS Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience as an end to end Business Analyst working within a Service Delivery / Service Management Transformation program
- SME expertise on Software Asset management (SAM) and Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Understanding in ITAM methodology and lifecycle management
- Understanding of ITIL and practices and interrelationships with ITSM.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 03/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: