- Business Analyst – Parramatta NSW
- $640 per day – 6 month contract
- Deliver Proof of Concept (POC) trials
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst to deliver Proof of Concept (POC) trials in Parramatta NSW. The sucessful candidate will be engaged on a contract basis at $640 per day for an initial 6 month contract.
The Business Analysts’ prime responsibility is to successfully deliver Proof of Concept (POC) trials. This role will also assist business units with preparing plans, developing and leading the team, assist with scope requirements, issue and risk identification and management, provide mentoring and guidance on the innovation framework and processes and provide reporting on the POC during and at the completion of the trial.
- Ensure that Proof of Concepts (POC) are managed and delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with policies, standards and procedures
- Facilitate the Innovation Governance Framework and processes on behalf of the POC owner including, development of the POC Plan, defining and documenting scope, providing monthly reports, testing the plan and development of the end of POC report and presentation to the Innovation Board
- Negotiate and address all security accreditations with Technology Security & Risk Management needed to enable a limited period trial
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed including compliance with client specifications and quality assurance standards
- Monitor and manage external vendors as outlined within signed contracts
- Assisting the RFQ/T process, analysis, POC tracking, relationship and contract management, deliverables monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and deliver innovative Proof of Concept Trials for medium to large organisation(s) using contemporary project management and system development methodology – PMP, PMBOK etc
- Demonstrated ability to identify client requirements from a business perspective and convert into a POC Specification or documented business requirement
- Business process modelling certification highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate status reporting according to the required standards and accurately forecasting and estimating financial and resource needs
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 18/10/2015. Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.