- Technical Business Process Analyst
- $640 per day – ASAP start – Initial 4 month contract
- Port Macquarie NSW – Utilities
TECHNICAL BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
The Energy provider is carrying out a major upgrade of its Network CIS system. This resource will join the NCIS Program’s Analysis team to deliver:
- ICT Technical specifications
- Requirements gathering and specification
- Process Re-engineering
- Business/technical implementation documentation.
The position is an initial 4 month contract based in Port Macquarie – NSW, paying $640.00 per day. The successful applicant should be available to start immediately or with short notice.
- Responsible for investigative work to determine business requirements
- Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools
- Maintains and facilitates communication channels with all stakeholder groups
- Investigates corporate data requirements
- Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components
- Analyses business processes to identify alternative solutions
- Understand and positively contribute to processes, projects and procedures with IS to ensure business objectives are met
- Specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques and reports results to client and management
- Proactively interact with business representatives to review business processes as a means of introducing efficiency and effectiveness into their operations
- Effectively manage customer and team expectations, and have the ability to gain cooperation to change
- Encourage open communication within the Business Services team, Information Services and the business as a whole
- Provide analytical advice and assistance within the framework of the IS business strategies to achieve objectives and meet customer needs
- Generate appropriate and effective documentation within the IMPACT framework to provide ease of information retrieval for the Business Services Team.
- Demonstrate ability for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, management, practices, procedures and organisation change
- Demonstrate ability to conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements and feasibility studies
- Ability to prepare business cases which define potential benefits
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Ability to capture and disseminate technical and business information
- Ability to investigate corporate data requirements, apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques
- Demonstrate ability to analyses business process and identify alternative solutions
- Ability to independently validate eternal information for multiple sources
- Demonstrated competence in business writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise effectively
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of Essential Energy Information Technology strategy and architecture
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or suitable experience in business analysis
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications closing 17/09/2014.