BMC Control – M Consultant
BMC Control-M Consultant
- Now HIRING !!! Immediate start !!
- Melbourne CBD !!
- Initial 3 months contract + view to ext !!
One of large clients (banking and financial sector) is currently looking for a consultant who has experience in BMC Control-M. As a job scheduling administrator you will be responsible for supporting and managing the BMC Control-M product.
1. Strong experience in BMC Control – M
2. Must have worked in Scheduling, Controls and Upgrades.
3. Experience in review, implementation and support of job submission requests into the BMC Control-M Workload Automation System.
4. Experience in BMC Ver 6.3 to 8 upgrade (optional)
5. Should have worked in production support environment.
6. Experience working in a large-scale corporate environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: