- Large Consulting Organisation
- Sydney Based Position
- Permanent Role
Our large consulting client is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager with strong experience in
- Leading the team based on stated project success criteria
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to determine project scope, overall plan and statement of work
- Pro-actively manage risk mitigation by project approach or seeking design alternatives
- Provide regular status reports to stake-holders
- Establish and manage project budgets
- Proactive dispute resolution amongst team members
- Manage project dependencies and track progress by service providers
- Establish a position as an expert in business solutions that drives innovation and business outcomes
- Engage management and promote technology strategies and solutions which drive an agile culture
You will have demonstrated ability to:
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effective planning, co-coordinating and managing time frames to achieve deliverables.
- A proven ability to effectively build relationships at senior; management and board level
- Ability to facilitate and resolve gaps/conflicts between the client, business and technical areas
- Strong knowledge of the technology and assets that your team is responsible for
- Working knowledge of the operations of a financial institution
- Sound knowledge of how information and technology contributes to business performance
- The successful applicant will have at least five 5 years of project experience with a proven delivery record and the ability to utilise project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, from a tracking and management perspective.
If you are interested in this position, please call on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.
Job Ref: 11893