Benefits Manager role – project based role
- 12 Month contract Position – upto $790 per day rate
- Parramatta Location
- Experience as a benefits Manager within programs/projects preferably in large organisation
Our client is looking benefits analyst
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Program/ Project management delivery of benefits, particularly involving high risk and/or major business integration and transformation Program/ Projects.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilise and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in the development of benefits management strategies, benefit realisation management plans, benefit mapping and benefit profiling tools;
- Demonstrated experience in Benefits and Dis-benefits Identification, Benchmarking, Management, Realisation and Impact Assessment activities within projects with high level financial understanding to be able to translate benefits measures into financial savings terms and measures;
- Experience in mentoring and coaching executives and project managers in the benefits management process;
- Extensive experience in managing team(s) responsible for benefits realization and process improvement to deliver on agreed stakeholder expectations and achieve project outcomes within defined resources and timeframes in a politically sensitive and complex environment;
- Knowledge of and experience in Program and Project Management Methodologies preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP™) and PRINCE2.
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please call 03 8506 6546 quoting reference # 12324.