- Benefits Manager
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 10 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
- Develop and support the Benefits Realisation Management Plan by adhering to NSW BRM Framework to ensure that it reflects the goals of the program or project and continues to be fit for purpose;
- Drive the full lifecycle of benefits realisation from identification of benefits and aligning to Program goals, through to planning, realisation, execution, monitoring progress and business handover;
- Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with SROs, business change managers, Project/Programme Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure the benefits are planned and realized;
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level and negotiate issues and solutions across the division and organisational boundaries including internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with project teams and provide assurance of risk, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits to deliver results as per agreed program/project outcomes;
- Proactively identify business benefit opportunities, maintain the Benefits Register and assist in the business impact assessments, implementation and management of the Business Impact Assessment register;
- Responsible for the reporting, KPI operational metrics and takes ownership of the Benefits Register and the Business Impact Assessment Process;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project/Program Manager and/or PP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security and
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Program/ Project management delivery of benefits, particularly involving high risk and/or major business integration and transformation Program/ Projects.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilise and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in the development of benefits management strategies, benefit realisation management plans, benefit mapping and benefit profiling tools;
- Demonstrated experience in Benefits and Dis-benefits Identification, Benchmarking, Management, Realisation and Impact Assessment activities within projects with high level financial understanding to be able to translate benefits measures into financial savings terms and measures;
- Experience in mentoring and coaching executives and project managers in the benefits management process;
- Extensive experience in managing team(s) responsible for benefits realization and process improvement to deliver on agreed stakeholder expectations and achieve project outcomes within defined resources and timeframes in a politically sensitive and complex environment;
- Knowledge of and experience in Program and Project Management Methodologies Preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP™) and PRINCE2.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.