- 12 Month contract Position
- Paramatta Location
- Experience as a benefits analyst within programs/projects preferably in large organisation
Our client is looking benefits analyst
- Demonstrated experience in benefits identification, measurement, realisation and reporting activities including business impact assessments within projects/programs in large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and ability to identify benefits
- High level facilitation, consultation and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder expectations,
- Demonstrated ability to search for and identify new and existing data sources as benefit measures;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with project teams in guiding the delivery on agreed stakeholder expectations and achieve project outcomes within defined resources and timeframes in a complex environment;
- High level financial understanding to be able to translate benefits measures into financial savings terms and measures;
- Proven ability to prepare presentations, submissions, written and analytical reports at any level but particularly to committees involved in the Benefits governance process.
- Knowledge of and experience in Program and Project Management Methodologies preferably Managing Successful Programmes and PRINCE2.
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Deepthi on 0404 891 109 quoting reference # 12263