Azure Data Architect
Skills and experience:
- 10 + years data design and architecture experience.
- 3+ years’ experience designing DataLake solutions, preferably on Azure, DataLake Gen2, Blob. Also experience on modern data platforms on Azure, including:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DataBricks
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Time-Series Insight
- Azure SQL DB & SQL Hyperscale
- Azure ML Services
- 3+ years’ experience designing data solutions for operations, Operational Data Store (ODS), for fast speed analytics; ingestions, processing and presentations.
- 5+ years’ experience with data modelling techniques, including; 2NF3NF, Kimball and others.
- 5+ years’ experience designing data integration, ETL and ELT.
- Able to understand and negotiate complex context with business and technology stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure within a large digital transformation program.
- Experience with Architecture & design frameworks, tools and principles, including TOGAF and iServer.
- Experience with modern advanced analytics trends
- Experience witting Solution Architecture Document (SAD), evaluation of options, development of documentation and QA / review of logic, design and artefacts to meet required (CLIENT) standards.
- Preferably experience in water / utility industry
- Knowledge of Data Governance methodologies and tools
- Experience with data API.
- Knowledge of Data security and Data privacy principles
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.