Azure Cloud Engineer
- Azure Cloud Engineer
- Perm role with Tier 1 Financial Organisation
- Excellent Pay Package
- Melbourne CBD
- Work life balance
One of our Large Financial Client is hiring “Azure Cloud Engineer” for building critical shared application platforms in a production cloud environment @ Melbourne CBD.
This team enables other teams and they continually innovating, connecting and building to create the paved road for cloud adoption.
What you will do :
You will be passionate about programming, work to the highest standards and are always interested in learning new things. You need to be analytical and critical in your thinking and able to come up with innovative solutions for challenging, interesting problems. You can work independently front-to-back but are also a strong team player. You feel responsible for your work and “own” the code your write.
What you need:
- Experience Developing Infrastructure Platforms Services as code end to end on the Azure Cloud Platform
- Strong background configuring and supporting Azure services
- Experience working with technologies like ARM templates, powershell, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT.
- Ability to manage In-Life pattern patching and defect resolution
- Passion for Innovation and keeping at pace with market trends.
- Excellent engagement skills, managing and co-ordinating between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- An excellent awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Experience in fine tuning virtualization, storage configuration, and replication for specific workloads.
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Sys Admin- windows or linux
- Networking- how to setup/design, infra as code (routing VPN DNS) How DNS works.
- Strong exp n Terraform
- Paas and Iaas on Azure cloud platform
Experience in Infra as code to networking and automation concepts
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps and ci/cd (Jenkins, git)
- AWS/GCP exp is a bonus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/