AV and VC (Video Conferencing) Consultant
In this role you will be the key person for the relationship management with all partner suppliers, Servicing agents, Service Integrators & Field support in the AV services value chain, and ensure regular oversight & governance of supplier performance. You will own key partner agreements for the meeting room experience strategy, aligning with other dependent strategies such as the AV, VC, workplace technologies strategies. Your close relationship with skilled partners will allow you to lead the research into new and emerging technologies to assess their viability to provide a better meeting experiences for Client users.
You will develop expense forecasts for the supplier AV services in the organisation and manage Opex (Operational Expenditure) and Capex (Capital Expenditure) budgets aligning to contract agreements, validating invoices and resolving payment issues or SLA issues. Close relationships with Client Procurement will be required to ensure negotiations are fair and beneficial to Client.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years as a technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to support/manage the operational delivery of large-scale technology projects
- 3+ years of experience in managing suppliers and service agreements.
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience is using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience with VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party supplier and developers and backend engineering teams
- Expense and cost forecasts
- Billing and Invoicing validation and processing
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Energetic, outgoing and always willing to dive in where needed.
- Experience with unified communications suite products
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au