- Automation Test Analyst @ Melbourne
- 12 months contract on a view to extend
- Government Organisation
- Opportunity to get Baseline clearance
The Test Analyst is responsible for the Preparing, developing and executing automation test scripts,inovoves in Analysing business changes and conducting impact assessments and scoping test effort also Creating detailed test plans, estimates and schedules of automation activities.
- Demonstrated 6+ years of experience as an automation test analyst;
- Demonstrated strong automation expertise on complex applications;
- Demonstrated experience in the HP unified functional testing suite including LeanFT;
- Experience in open source tools, with exposure to:
- Cucumber (desirable);
- Demonstrated experience Java programing language;
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment and proficiency in agile development methodologies and concepts;
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience in automation testing frameworks and methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Experience working with Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development and Acceptance Test Driven Development processes.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now